1. I am in need of an intervention for my obsession with ______. Right now it’s The Fall on Netflix. I watched Series one when they introduced it this fall. The second series aired in the UK over the last few months and it’s recently been added to the Netflix streaming. It has Gillian Anderson (X-Files) as an investigator and Jamie Dornan (50 Shades) as a serial killer. It’s creepy and I can only watch one episode at a time. It’s beyond freaky. An amazing thriller show.
2. You are being auctioned off. What is your unique selling point? I have an excellent memory. I remember birthdays, addresses, likes/dislikes. Good if you want me to remember orders, bad if you speak freely about your social security number.
3. On a scale of 1-5 how many stars did your mom or dad give your current significant other or your favorite, longest lasting love? (1 is bad, 5 is great) Probably only about a 2 if I’m honest. Sir enjoyed college, nothing wrong with that, but it doesn’t always portray the best image to in-laws. He is a gamer and a lover of technology. My parents have only recently learned to appreciate his skills. He’s now got a good job and he can program their IPhones, so he’s a 5 now.
4. Most of the meals I eat are: a. Cooked in a microwave b. Cooked in the oven/stove c. Made by someone else B. On the stove. By me.
5. When work and life stress me out, nothing relieves the tension like _____ . I guess an orgasm is a little too obvious, huh? I’ll go with a good cup of coffee and a good book. Getting lost in a book on the couch for a few hours can melt an immense about stress.
Bonus: Write and answer your own bonus question. Bonus Question: When you crave junk food, what do you crave?
A Hardee’s Frisco burger and curly fries. I’m a burger junkie. Sorry for those of you not in the US that don’t appreciate the true decadence that is a greasy Hardee’s burger. I’ll take care to enjoy one, regularly, for those of you who cannot.
Liked it? Take a second to support Rye on Patreon!