So I am having a dilemma. Do I cleanse or do I go? For those unaware, Google’s Blogger has decided to update their policies and remove all explicit photos and videos from their blogs. It is a free service, so while I cannot really complain, I am a bit bummed at their decision. Mostly, as it now leaves me with a decision to make. I can stick with Google on their terms and remove all my dirty pictures (and not post any others), or I can move on. Relocating to either another bloggerish service, or purchasing a domain of my own. And I am not sure which to choose.
Photos aren’t really what I do. Though the occasional one that I post is pretty explicit, to be sure. But it’s the principle of the thing. If I don’t leave now, if I just remove the photos, will I cave again when they say I cannot say the word cunt on my page? Will I come up with new words for cock and pussy like my readers are my children who need to be protected from such things? I don’t mean that I have come to the point where I need to make some sort of stand for my content and sense of quality control in what I provide. But that doesn’t mean that that day is not on the horizon.
So, do I stay as this isn’t a huge bother for me. Just leave my shaved (or unshaven as it is currently) pussy pictures to your imaginations and focus on my ramblings of words instead? Would it be easier to leave now when I don’t have as much of an archive to export? Would my few readers (thanks, by the way) follow me to my new uncensored home, wherever that may be?
Looks like Sir and I will have to have a chat about it when I get home. And I have a few weeks to figure out what to do. Maybe Sir will have an easy solution, or decision, for me. It is easier for him to weigh things like this. And he can see me naked any time he wants, so he is impartial.