1. When did you last give or get flowers? What was the occasion?
My mother-in-law gave me flowers when my first son was born, three and a half years ago. I don’t really do flowers. If you fuck up, buy me a burger. Say congratulations with cheesecake. I’ll love you forever.
2. When was the last time you had a long passionate kiss? Who did you kiss?
Sir, last night. He’s a big kisser, a make-out fanatic actually.
3. You’ve just been given $100 for no reason at all. It is yours to do as you wish. Will you save it or spend it? If spend, what will you buy?
Save it. I have a list of tattoos that I am saving up for. Sir is continuing the decorate my back and has a few designs for my thighs. But he has given me permission to tattoo my feet and ankles as I wish.
4. What is your most irritating habit?
I’m sure Sir will have a list. I think it’s probably that I chew on things. I have to think about why I am mad or upset before I can talk to him about it. He gets mad that I cannot clarify things and it seems to him like I am hiding something from him.
5. If you had a day off alone, and could do whatever you wanted, what would you do?
Curl up with a mocha and good book. Maybe sew or do some crafty thing while watching a movie. Not cook or clean; eat junk food.
Bonus: Have you ever had sex at work? Where–closet, stairway, office, boardroom, etc.? Do you regret the encounter?
No. I used to work at a prison; sex at work was a bad idea. Right now Sir and I are fantasizing about how it will be when we are both working from home. He is planning all sorts of dirty things.
Liked it? Take a second to support Rye on Patreon!